- Officer-involved shooting rattles nearby neighbors, sending them packing
- Man shot, killed outside Las Vegas grocery store
- Bicyclist killed in collision with vehicle at Eastern and Sunset
- UNLV familiar with pit-in-stomach feeling after near upset at No. 2 Arizona
- Fire burns unoccupied house in northwest valley
- Trevor Brazile maintains lead in world standings, Steven Peebles wins again
- Where I Stand: Pope offers an unexpected gift
- Sun Editorial: North-South divide shouldn’t stop creation of a school at UNLV
Ross Mollison is eager to open "Vegas Nocturne" at Rose.Rabbit.Lie at Cosmopolitan. Just don't ask him to describe it.
Las Vegas band to battle Daft Punk, David Bowie and Led Zeppelin(?) for music awards.