- City Council approves funding for Las Vegas soccer stadium
- Nevada regulator testifies in Las Vegas gambling ruse
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month
- Executive VP Alan Feldman: ‘Las Vegas is the least hypocritical place in the universe’
- After five-year hiring freeze, NLV to enlist three new police officers
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread
- Q+A: Steve Wynn talks ‘Showstoppers’ ahead of Saturday grand opening
- High court dismisses case against state Sen. Denis
- Reno man, 18, killed in gang-related shooting
- Hate crimes drop across Southern Nevada, FBI reports
The Kats Report Bureau at this writing is the Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. I am positioned on the actual floor seating area of the music hall, in which The Killers played on opening weekend and Imagine Dragons ...
What’s a girl to do when she knows her Las Vegas days are coming to an end? Eat up!